Heat treatment kills bed bugs without chemicals
Bed bugs can’t be controlled with do-it-yourself treatments. Home and business owners should work with a pest control specialist to eliminate these pests. Pest Solutions 365 recommends a heat process.
Using heat is a superior solution to eliminate bed bug infestations. This non-chemical, non-toxic approach penetrates wall cavities, mattresses and other hard-to-reach locations to kill bed bugs. By applying heat evenly throughout a structure, we are able to kill bed bugs wherever they are hiding, something many other treatments cannot achieve in a single treatment.
- More effective at bed bug extermination.
- Works without chemicals and without endangering people, pets or food.
- Disinfects as it depopulates bed bugs and microorganisms.
- Destroys allergens caused by bed bugs and other pests to improve indoor air quality.
- Tenants and homeowners can move back in within 4 to 24 hours from the start of treatment.