Only $25 for a 20 min inspection
Schedule an appointment for a professional pest audit to determine your pest control needs.
Moths feed on almost any item made of natural fibers
Fabric pests such as clothes moths can sometimes cause irreparable damage to personal belongings. These moths are able to digest animal hairs and feed on almost any item made of natural fibers, particularly wool and cashmere. Clothes moths are cream in color, with a tuft of red hair on the top of their head.
Getting rid of moths
Our experts can determine the size of the moth infestation and your pest control needs with a professional pest audit.
Some simple things can be done to slow the infestation of moths in your home:
- Do not store boxes of clothes in the attic, garage or basement, if possible.
- If clothing must be stored in boxes, thoroughly clean the boxes before storage and seal all corners/openings with tape.
- Prior to storage, clean woolen and natural fiber clothing according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- In closets, store natural fiber clothing items by covering them with plastic covers.
- Use mothballs to help deter fabric pests.
"Pest Solutions 365 and their crew are amazing! Professional, friendly, timely, and knowledgeable. Thank you to the entire team for a job well done!"
- Nick W.
"Paul was recommend by our previous pest tech before they moved. The 365 team always has an answer for me and delivers great service for our rental properties. I highly recommend them!"
- Jarod V.
"Paul was wonderful! He went above and beyond to cover all of our needs. He was very thorough, professional, and answered all questions we had. Highly recommend!"
- Klink Chiropractic
Think you might have a pest problem? Do you need to schedule a professional pest audit?